- The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your customer experience. We gather and uses only such information that is necessary for providing our services and fulfilling your orders.It typically includes the following personal information: name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, occupation, employment status, referral source, weight, sex, date of birth, the existence and types of drug allergies, medications requested, your personal medical history information, credit card information (including card type and number, expiry date and name of card holder), banking information (including transit and account numbers) and prescription information.
- We collect, use and disclose personal information to serve you better. Knowing you better helps us understand your needs, communicate effectively with you, and provide you with the services and products you want. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our services, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website, and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We may provide your personal information to an affiliated company, a licensed pharmacy or to a prescribing physician in order to fulfill your prescription.
- We will not furnish your personal information to an outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your prior consent.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you, enhance your visit to our website, allow processing of your prescription orders and effectively provide the products and services you have requested.
- In some instances such as a legal proceeding or court order, we may also be required to disclose certain information to authorities. Only the information specifically requested is disclosed and we will take precautions to satisfy ourselves that the authorities who are making the request have legitimate grounds to do so.
- We use current technologies and maintain security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. All safety and security measures are also appropriate to the sensitivity level of your information. Electronic client files are kept in a secured environment with restricted access. Paper-based files are stored in restricted access areas.
- Appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures are there in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your personal information and credit card or debit card information are encrypted using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being stolen or intercepted while being transferred to us. Your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form in a restricted-access database that is away from our Web site database so it isn't connected to the Internet, to keep it safe from hackers.
- Herbanutrin.in uses secure servers to protect all your personal information. Our checkout process uses industry-standard SSL encryption to ensure the privacy and security of your information. We are also Trust Guard™ certified.
- Our security practices are reviewed periodically and we employ current technologies to assist us in protecting the confidentiality and privacy of your information.
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.